in Place Cards
Often wedding place cards get left on the table and go in the bin at the end of the night so we have come up with some novel ideas for place cards.
- Chocolates with personalised wrapping, with a message and guest name. They can also be combined with your favours.
- Personalised serviette wraps are combined with flowers or ribbons.
- Bonbonniere can be used with customised printing, or by adding a small tag with your guest name on it.
- Picture frames with personalised messages will look lovely on the tables and your guests will be happy to take them home and use them.
- Menu easels with all the guests sitting on that table printed on an A5 or DL size card.
Here are some examples: